Certified Professional Coding Course-CPC-101-001
Starting: March 6,2024-July 8,2024 online
This is an 18-week AAPC-approved course that will prepare and teach you the fundamentals of medical coding related to the three main code books: CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II. After completing this course, you can sit for the AAPC CPC coding exam and maintain a career in medical coding for a physician’s office.
- Medical Terminology & Anatomy
- 2 exam Attempts (purchase package with exam)
- Pro-fee Bundle Coding Books( books are not included in the no membership/no exam package)
- Resume Assitance
- AAPC Student Membership
Registration Fee : $2,500.00
or a $500.00 deposit.
Eligible payment plan: $500.00 deposit and 5 payments
- Pay for your certificate while attending classes by singing up for automatically drafted payements. Put down the initial deposit then set up monthly payments tht will be drafted out every month until the certificate is painf in full. Full payment will be received before the last day of your program. Feel free to get in touch with our enrollment team with any questions either by phone or email( [email protected] or 980-580-9333).
Early Bird Discount:
You will recieve a 5% discount off the full price fee for early registration if you register 30 days or more prior to the course start date. Courses sectoions eligible for a discount will indicate discount option you may choose as a price adjustment after you add the course section to your shopping cart. Be advised; some courses fill to capacity before the Early Bird deadline, so early registration is strongly recommended.
- Required textbooks for the program will be provided to register students. Textbooks msut be ordered so please allow enough time to recieve textbooks through mail.
With Membership and Exam – $6935.80